The course is made of 10 live virtual classes held by top-notch international experts, who will provide insights to healthcare professionals (HCPs) aimed at improving the quality of care in providing hormonal contraceptive methods
The course will be available as 10 webinars. If you will miss one you will be able to re-watch it later!
- Combined Hormonal Contraception: oral, transdermal and transvaginal
- Only Progestogen Contraception: oral, intrauterine, implant
- Progestogens and Estrogens effect on female brain
- Emergency Contraception
- Male Hormonal Contraception
By the end of the course, you will be able to
- Develop the skills and update on all methods of hormonal contraception
- Recognize the best and more adequate choice for each patient based on her individual vulnerabilities, anamnesis, family history and personal needs
- Feel confident to consult with patients and answer their questions on different methods of contraception
10 Live virtual classes
Each lesson lasts about 60/70 minutes. You can decide whether to participate at the live session or watch it later.
Q&A during the live lesson
Take part in the discussion asking questions and doubts during the Q&A at the live lessons
Play and Re-play
Will you miss a live lesson? You can watch it after: all the recordings will be made available within 48 hours.
Watching the recordings does NOT allow to get the CME Credits or the Certificate of attendance.
European CME Credits
Each lesson is valid for 1 European CME Credit.
CME credits will be given for the lessons attended live on zoom, not for watching the recordings.
The European Credits for the lessons can be obtained filling a questionnaire within 15 days after each lesson.
Certification as “ISGE Certified Practitioner”
After the exam at the end of the course you will be able to obtain the certificate as ISGE Certified Practitioner
Contents of the course
7 September 2023 15:00–16:30 CEST
21 September 2023 15:00–16:30 CEST
5 October 2023 15:00–16:30 CEST
19 October 2023 15:00–16:30 CEST
02 November 2023 15:00–16:30 CET
16 November 2023 15:00–16:30 CET
30 November 2023 15:00–16:30 CET
07 December 2023 15:00–16:30 CET
14 December 2023 15:00–16:30 CET
11 January 2024 15:00–16:30 CET